PC: 2.7.191 / Mac: 2.7.191 / Mobile: 2.7.191
This week, we've been busy working behind-the-scenes on many different projects that will be released gradually through the month of January. We've taken the time today to update our client to the latest version so that you can experience some of the latest changes that have happened both around the island and in-game.
The Holiday Party is has concluded and is no longer being maintained by the team. There is a 2-day grace period for those who are wanting to collect missing items from the 31 Gifts Calendar in the Forest, or complete additional party tasks. The Holiday Party will officially depart on January 9th.
General Island Updates
- Removed Holiday User Interface
- Updated Igloo Icon in Dock and Playercards
- Fixed Music bug In Ice Fishing to the correct Music
- Added Music to Thin Ice
- Fixed the Delete/Backspace key bug to trash Furniture items that may occasionally crash your game
- Fixed Igloo Furniture items not updating occasionally
- Minor User Interface enhancements
- Added Activity Stamps
- Temporarily disabled the following stamps for collection due to events: Go Swimming, Berg Drill!
- Updated Stampbook to only display all Stamps that are collectable in-game
- Updated Stamp count in Playercard to the correct number of Stamps you can collect
- Added a Stamp Earned overlay when you meet a Mascot on the island