Minigames include the several different games one can play around the island. Minigames are your primary source for obtaining coins in-game. You can also earn stamps while playing most of them.
Here is a list of all the currently available minigames one can play on the island to earn coins (listed alphabetically):
- Aqua Grabber at the Iceberg
- Astro Barrier in the Dance Lounge/Arcade
- Bean Counters in the Coffee Shop
- Cart Surfer in the Mine
- Catchin’ Waves at the Cove
- Dance Contest in the Dance Club/Night Club
- DJ3K in the Dance Club/Night Club
- Find Four in the Ski Lodge & Lodge Attic
- Hydro-Hopper at the Dock
- Ice Fishing in the Ski Lodge
- Jet Pack Adventure at the Beacon
- Pizzatron 3000 in the Pizza Parlor
- Puffle Rescue in the Mine
- Puffle Roundup in the Pet Shop
- Thin Ice in the Dance Lounge/Arcade
Generally, the coin payout for each of the games is equivalent to 10% of your total score earned. For example, if you earn a score of 4000 while playing a game of Cart Surfer, the amount of coins you will earn from that score is 400 coins.
If you are able to obtain all the stamps for a particular minigame (assuming the minigame offers stamps), then your coin payout will be doubled.
On occasion, there may be Double Coin Weekends where coin payouts will double for all minigames. Note: This would stack on top of the double coins you earn from the aforementioned stamp bonus. So, essentially you will have earned 4x the coin payout in this scenario.