Client Update: 2.7.230
PC / Macintosh / Mobile
Hope everyone is excited as we are for the release of Sled Racing happening on March 4th as well as our brand new event happening from March 3rd to 5th. For a blog post regarding this, be sure to click this link to read.
We've addressed numerous known issues and also added in little minor updates to the game to enhance user experience and accessibility. Here are your patch notes from last week.
As always, if there are any new bugs that arise post-release, you can track them through our community Trello page by clicking this link.
Create a Penguin
- Added a indicator to the inputs that show where you’ve made an error when creating a Penguin
- Changed wording of specific error messages for user experience
- Added more error messages to allow users to find issues in the registration process
- Changed functionality of the Buddy List search
- Added a button to click to search for Accessibility
- Added Accessibility tooltips
- Ability for users to use their mouse scroll to navigate through their Buddy List
- Added Search Results and Ignore amount tooltips
- Added ability for users to use their mouse scroll to navigate through their Player Card easier
- Removed 15-second timer for basic Tour Guide Quiz based off user feedback
- Added an announcement system that will automatically alert you when an incoming change is happening to the servers beforehand
- Fairy Fables Stage Play has been introduced with new catalogs, a book, and script.
- Removed the Welcome Back banner in Town
- Disabled access to the Mountain in preparation for Sled Racing
- A new settings option that allows you to search for clothing items. This requires a game restart for changes to take effect
- Increased Igloo Music preview time to 30 seconds to allow music assets to properly load before previewing
- Added Environment Igloos to list of donors from Change for Coins
- Internal chatting changes
- Fixed an issue where the new performance system doesn’t try to push client’s FPS to 144. This should fix frame drops with higher players in a room
- Fixed a bug where new players are being forced to the Lakeside to check out the Event Board. Tutorials should now work for everyone
- Fixed a bug where Penguins can sometimes disappear on your screen when they are looking at the catalog
- Fixed an issue where scrolling of Igloo Inventory is too fast
- Fixed the wrong music playing on Ice Fishing minigame
- Added music to Thin Ice minigame