Most times, you would need to clear your Browser Cache in order to get the latest updates. Without clearing your cache, you can experience black and green boxes or the game may feel broken.
Please see below to quickly experience new content updates and bug fixes. See below regarding details on clearing your cache. Note that you may not be able to log in if you have not cleared your cache.
Clearing Cache on Google Chrome
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More.
3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
5. Click Clear data.
Clearing Cache on Firefox
1. Click the menu button and select Settings.
2. In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data…
3. Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
4. With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
5. Close the Preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
Clearing Cache on Microsoft Edge
1. Click on the edge menu menu button situated in the upper right corner.
2. Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear.
3. Check the boxes next to Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files.
4. Click on Clear.
5. Exit out of the tab and your Cache should be cleared.
If you require further assistance, please contact our Moderators for help or open a Support Ticket if you must. Please be careful when navigating through Settings especially when clearing history and data from your browser.